Speybum’s Third Annual Speyclave

Saturday November 27th 2004
River Run Anglers will hoisting the Third Annual Spey Clave Speyclave
The Location will at the Mouth of Tolt River in Carnation Washington
It has been Three short years since the first my first Speyclave.
The format remains the Same Casting New Rods, Lines and having fun.
We will start about 9:00 am until we drop.
Looking forward to seeing you.

Is there an expertise requirement for this one? I have about 2.5 months of Spey casting under my belt and lately everything's gone to hell. I would love it if somebody could get me pointed in the right direction. Also interested in throwing some different lines on my rod (since nobody here in Spokane is set up for demo casting spey rods/lines).

Speybum?s Third Annual Speyclave

I have never even touched a speyrod. I wouldn't mind checking out what all the hullabaloo is all about. Would that be allright if I am a total newbie speyfisher? :confused:

I'd really like to make this one (make that I really need) but I'm not sure where the Tolt is. I looked on a map and couldn't find it. If anyone has directions they could e-mail me, I'd be most appreciative. I'll be heading up I-5 from Yelm and can make it to Carnation without a problem.

REE

DLoop

Creating memories one cast at a time
Great Clave today. The river bounced right back into shape just in time. Ron and Vicky made the long hike there. It was good to meet them.

Here are some pics. It was a little tough keeping raindrops off the lens today.

Thanks Aaron, Brian, Mike and the others!

Thanks Aaron. I enjoyed the Clave thoroughly. It was definitely worth the trip. I just wish I hadn't arrived so late. Only problem is that now I'm just about convinced that a two handed rod is definitely something that I'm going to have to add to my tool bag. So many things on the Christmas list...

Trevor

Latest posts