Swap March Madness Saltwater Fly Tournament

spadebit

I really only care about watching the Zags... it's extremely impressive to see the guard play step up at the right time. I think they have a good shot at taking down Syracuse if they can pass well and breakup their zone. Sabonis was ranked at 25 pick in the first round. In my opinion there isn't a better big man in the country playing on his level. Their game against Utah was the most dominating performance overall this whole season.

Last edited:

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
I really only care about watching the Zags... it's extremely impressive to see the guard play step up at the right time. I think they have a good shot at taking down Syracuse if they can pass well and breakup their zone. Sabonis was ranked at 25 pick in the first round. In my opinion there isn't a better big man in the country playing on his level. Their game against Utah as the most dominating performance overall this whole season.
And to think they were not even a shoe in for the tournament until they won their last tourney. They are playing on all cylinders right now.

spadebit

And to think they were not even a shoe in for the tournament until they won their last tourney. They are playing on all cylinders right now.
Yep, regardless of what happens in this tournament. If Sabonis comes back with a healthy Karnowski, and the transfers, along with the new recruits, the Zags will be deep next year unlike this season.

Dang it Gary (Which is my brothers name who is a huge Kansas fan) I'm kinda torn here. I would really love to see Kansas take it all the way to the finals against the Zags.
I got lucky with that pick. Kansas is right at the top, I'm hoping they can pull it out for me and win me those flies!

Great 4 days of basketball! A lot of craziness, some incredible individual performances and many great games. Buddy Heild turning it on in the second half yesterday was super impressive. The Texas A&M ending was bananas. Cincinnati-St. Joe's was nuts. UNI dropping a buzzer-beater. Wisconsin dropping a buzzer-beater. Notre Dame tip in buzzer-beater. I LOVE MARCH MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the Zags failed me. I'm out. I used to like fishing with John... After he ruined my chances tonight I'm just not sure I can bring myself to enjoy it ever again ;)

Awesome "swap"! Really can't wait to see all the flies. Thanks for hosting this Brian. I hope we can do it again next year.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater
Thanks Nick.

Elite Eight this weekend.
Here are the matchups.

South
#1 Kansas / Gary Knowels vs #2 Villanova / ffb

East
#1 North Carolina / ComeOnSounders vs #6 Notre Dame / Travis Bille

West
#1 Oregon / PBR vs #2 Oklahoma / diobsud

Midwest