Pattern Top 5

crequa

@Irafly and @troutpocket top 5 under the indi flies for east of the mountains that you're willing to disclose, and then can you make sure one of you has an sbs up on it, thanks i need to have a little game just in case there are more days like last Wednesday where my streamer was lonelier than a guy who wears white crew socks with a suit

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
TP - Am I seeing mylar lengthwise along the belly of the Rickards jig nymphs? I thought you liked to tie "simple" flies, very, very nice!
Thanks. It's a product called skinny skin and it comes as a sheet that you trim to size. Has a little shine and stretch. I like it for shell backs.

Buzzy

Thanks. It's a product called skinny skin and it comes as a sheet that you trim to size. Has a little shine and stretch. I like it for shell backs.
Skinny skin: sounds like what is happening to my skin as I get older. Oh, sorry. That's gross. I love those jig flies, don't have the makings for them so need to get an order together.

@Irafly and @troutpocket top 5 under the indi flies for east of the mountains that you're willing to disclose, and then can you make sure one of you has an sbs up on it, thanks i need to have a little game just in case there are more days like last Wednesday where my streamer was lonelier than a guy who wears white crew socks with a suit
I put up a couple new tutorials in the SBS section.

Latest posts