Swap "Items from work" fly swap

I was at work today, setting up for vein procedures, when I suddenly saw something I had somehow never noticed before. Now, I've tied adult damsel patterns out of surgical sponges before, but today something new caught my eye.

The needle covers! Tube flies!

I'm interested in doing a swap. Any type of fly you want, but it must include at least one material that you use at work.

I'll open it up to six tyers for now, but if more want in that's good with me! Due date is TBD, probably a few months since its a strange swap that will require creativity.

1. Travis Bille
2. Triploidjunkie
3. PhilR
4. PatLat
5. Jersey
6. Eyejuggler
7. Jeff Dodd

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hmm...thinking of joining this, but my strange material is the exact same as yours, but used for a different purpose: micro-oxygenation tubing used for tank aged Red Wine. I actually brought some home a week ago with the same epiphany you had, haha! Let me think if I can come up with something else and I might play. If you fill it before I respond, no worries.

Hmm...thinking of joining this, but my strange material is the exact same as yours, but used for a different purpose: micro-oxygenation tubing used for tank aged Red Wine. I actually brought some home a week ago with the same epiphany you had, haha! Let me think if I can come up with something else and I might play. If you fill it before I respond, no worries.
Join in anyway! Don't let our shared epiphanies hold you back, there are tons of tube fly options!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Latest posts