NFR Yellowstone what do you do when you're not killing bison??

Apparently this was a double post by accident but kind of funny some dumbass tourists in Yellowstone decided to save a bison from the cold which resulted in its death.

Now we know all about the dumbass tourist my next question is what's your favorite memory or trip in Yellowstone?

Last edited:
Or we could turn this thread into something cool. Since Yellowstone is a great place for camping maybe show some of your favorite camp spots? Hate to see a perfectly good thread go to waste...

This shit show usually leads to some good ones:
Baby Bachelor float 009.JPG

Like this:
JD 2015 063.JPG

Or this:
Baby Bachelor float 022.JPG

Or this
JD 2015 102.JPG

Better yet:
JD 2015 121.JPG

Whatcha got?

Swimmy

Riffle > Run > Pool
He lives in trout paradise but is spending too much time on honey-do's.
No shit. I've been so busy with projects.

Put up custom doors, custom hardware. This was a major pita but think it turned out great. Also mounted the tv, another pita.

Helped plumb in a line for the grill. Another pita.

Dug out beds in the backyard that was pretty much like cutting sod. Getting ready to plant them now. There is another just like this one in the other corner of the yard. Major pita. See a pattern here?

Dug out beds in front yard, re-bordered, and planted but they were not as overgrown so much easier project. Also stained the fence.

It never ends....

Great idea. Besides Lou's melt, this could be a the thread of the week. I will post some stuff later.

Or we could turn this thread into something cool. Since Yellowstone is a great place for camping maybe show some of your favorite camp spots? Hate to see a perfectly good thread go to waste...

This shit show usually leads to some good ones:
View attachment 117253

Like this:
View attachment 117255

Or this:
View attachment 117254

Or this
View attachment 117256

Better yet:
View attachment 117257

Whatcha got?
Great pictures looks like you're having more fun than swimmy. Good Idea I'll edit the post now. I've only been to Yellowstone twice both of them were Boy Scout trip only fished it once and it was absolutely amazing