Save The Date: 6th Annual Phwff 2 Fly Event. Need Boats/rowers

Buck

"Ride'n Dirty."
Jerry, I have a 13' aluminum drift boat and it has space for one rower and one angler. Let me know if you need my help.
Thanks,
Frank.

Jim Allen

"Fish-On" Custom Fly Rods
Jerry and Co.

I am so torn this year. However, I am sorry to say that I will not be able to be there this year to row my boat. The date selected is the opening weekend of Archery Elk season. It has always been a great honor to donate my time for such a worthy cause please keep me in mind for any future events. On a side note my neighbor has a fly tying station and fly tying supplies that I have talked him into donating to PHWFF. Jerry if you PM me we can make arrangements for someone to pick-up or I can have someone get it to you at the September event.

Jim Allen

I don't have a front/rear setup in my boat. 2 in front plus rower. If it's absolutely necessary to have a seat in the back, I can make it happen. Let me know, but I'm in to row!

Jerry et al

I hope this post is correctly done, apologies if not. I've been in contact with Chuck Tye and Ellie Wright to inquire about my volunteering for PHWFF and/or the 2016 2 Fly event in Ellensburg. They both suggested that I use this forum to do so. I consider myself a novice fly fisherman, fly tier and rower, when it comes to fishing in the Pacific Northwest. However, I do have a 16' Clackacraft LP boat that will accommodate a fisherman in the bow and stern. I would like to volunteer me and my boat to help in any way. I would be happy for a more experienced rower and Yakima River fisherman to use my boat, I'd hate to have the team rely on me for either. I can help with any chores during the weekend and would pay my own way if needed.

I'm an old retired guy living in Anacrtes, WA and have plenty of time and energy to help say thank you to the veterans that have served our country. Please let me know how I can help.

Thanks,
Bill K.

Latest posts