WOW high end HARDY perfect reel

Lugan

Joe Streamer
Wrong its not selling for that. Thats just an asking price big difference many people think that asking price is also the value. Its not.WFF classifieds posters should learn this too.
Yeah, it cracks me up when a "near mint" Sage One appears in the classifieds for $100 off retail, and the seller thinks that's a screaming deal.

Lugan

Joe Streamer
The value of a collectible reel is simply whatever anyone is willing to pay for it. Many times they will sell for more than the asking price!
I have never heard of anyone selling a reel on EBay or fly fishing forum for more than asking price.

Tim Cottage

Formerly tbc1415
Its a nice looking reel. Based on that alone I think I will use the buy-it-now option before someone else snatches it up but first I need to know if you guys think it will look good on a new Sage X.

TC

Yeah, it cracks me up when a "near mint" Sage One appears in the classifieds for $100 off retail, and the seller thinks that's a screaming deal.
Yeah pretty funny. I would not say its my favorite but what gets me is the dudes that post a rod saying, "like new..............little soiling of the rod from lawn casting though".

Latest posts