NFR Hope all is well !

gooser14

Well checkin in from OH where ive been chompin at the bit to wet a line ! Work has been so crazy i havnt been able to even wet a line with 6-7 20hr days a week !

Was painting a road over one of our 3 trout streams and had a few minutes to watch a 20" or so brown try to take a number of cicada's off the top b4 he/she was finally able to secure a meal and head back behind the pilars of the bridge !

An awesome sight to see for a guy who usually never gets to fish any summer hatches due to summer work hours !

Plan on hitting some PA streams soon as i can with some pictures if possible
Until then ill jus read all the tales of glory on here ..have a good one boys & girls !

Dr. Magill

Well checkin in from OH where ive been chompin at the bit to wet a line ! Work has been so crazy i havnt been able to even wet a line with 6-7 20hr days a week !

Was painting a road over one of our 3 trout streams and had a few minutes to watch a 20" or so brown try to take a number of cicada's off the top b4 he/she was finally able to secure a meal and head back behind the pilars of the bridge !

An awesome sight to see for a guy who usually never gets to fish any summer hatches due to summer work hours !

Plan on hitting some PA streams soon as i can with some pictures if possible
Until then ill jus read all the tales of glory on here ..have a good one boys & girls !
That's some long work weeks gooser. Make sure you take care of yourself

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts