Swap Fall big meat swap

b_illymac

Member Active
Just finishing up my second successful swap and already thinking about a third. What I'm thinking is two different patterns, one fly per pattern, two flies total per person.

So if ten guys join (goal) you would tie 18 flies, 9 of one pattern and 9 of the next. If 8 join you would tie 7 of one pattern and 7 of another. You would get back the same amount of flies you tie total.

Theme is big meat and fall. Think mice and gallop type streamers etc.

I would like to have these done in time for my Park Lake Bash, weekend of Sept 23rd. So if you are in and going to the bash I can bring them to you.

Who is in?

In:
@john gates
@b_illymac
@JohnB
@spadebit
@Travis Bille
@Bajema
@tyafly
@tinman207
@Kyle Smith

Last edited:

b_illymac

Member Active
Sweet. You are in John. Once the swap is closed to new participants I do a group pm/message so you will have all the details like my address and when I ship etc.

In.
Is this strictly subsurface/streamers? You mentioned mice? If not -

Ill do a top water and a subsurface pattern.

The top water will be the mog. Half frog half mouse. Been very pleased with it as of late.

tinman207

In.

The top water will be the mog. Half frog half mouse. Been very pleased with it as of late.
I'm on the fence. I've been tying a lot of articulated stuff lately, and this would be a good opportunity to hammer out some cools stuff and share it. When would the deadline be?

b_illymac

Member Active
In.

You can tie mice and floating stuff for sure!
I'm on the fence. I've been tying a lot of articulated stuff lately, and this would be a good opportunity to hammer out some cools stuff and share it. When would the deadline be?
Would like the flies done for the Park Lake Bash Sept 23rd.

You want in @tinman207?

Latest posts