Swap Terrestrial Swap PicsPics

b_illymac

Member Active
Just finishing up another great swap with a great group of guys. Thanks everyone for participating. If you haven't joined a swap I would encourage you to. They are a hoot.
1. Bajema Screenshot_20160808-141508.png 2. Matt Screenshot_20160808-141504.png 3. Travis
Screenshot_20160808-141501.png
4. Peter. Screenshot_20160808-141458.png 5. Kim Screenshot_20160808-141453.png 6. John Screenshot_20160808-141449.png 7. Billy Mac (Ant Acid, Max Beattle)
Screenshot_20160808-141512.png Screenshot_20160808-141515.png Ready for the creek... Screenshot_20160808-141444.png Still have room guys for 1-2 in my big meat swap if any one is interested?

Billy

Any guesses on how many times I hit the refresh button trying to get those black squares to load as images? :confused:

The ant pattern I tied doesn't have a name I don't think, just a generic parachute ant. The hopper is a Charlieboy Hopper.

plaegreid

Saved by the buoyancy of citrus
The little mouse is the Master Splinter, created by a weirdo I worked with, the big hopper is an experiment without a name, and y'all are the guinea pigs.

The mouse works, btw. It's man-child tested, trout approved.

rocketscience

left-handed sort of way
mine are the #5 flies - a power ant, and a other one is a hyatt highway hopper. instead of straight dubbing for the abdomen for the hopper, i used furry foam - and lots of green elk hair. both patterns are easy lookups with google.

kim

john gates

Vw Bus driving(68) God Fearing Adventure Seeker
My flies are original ties I guess. A madam x hopper thing that pulled top water trout takes at Merrill. And that ant I'm knocking out the kinks.

plaegreid

Saved by the buoyancy of citrus
Travis, that brown ant touched a big grass carp yesterday. Didn't land it, but it's rare to get an eat from them in that lake, so that was neat.

I got a chance to try out a couple of the swap flies last weekend. Took a trip west to Whatcom County, Peter's mouse pattern fooled a couple Largemouth Bass. It was pretty comical casting it with a 'glass 3wt, but it worked!

I also caught a bunch of small rainbows on the Ant Acid pattern, they loved that thing. Look forward to trying the rest of them out soon.

b_illymac

Member Active
I got a chance to try out a couple of the swap flies last weekend. Took a trip west to Whatcom County, Peter's mouse pattern fooled a couple Largemouth Bass. It was pretty comical casting it with a 'glass 3wt, but it worked!

I also caught a bunch of small rainbows on the Ant Acid pattern, they loved that thing. Look forward to trying the rest of them out soon.
Cool to hear. If anybody gets some fish pics with others flies post them. That would be neat!

Latest posts