A Shitty Night

Bowbonehead

Hope Rufus is doing better, the Wiggies a special place for both Bullies and Cuts and painted rocks... hard to imagine a prettier stream.... heading down on Weds to pull the sticks for a friend in need on the Elk but wish I was heading into Grizzly central instead.....

Andrew Wesner

Hope Rufus is doing better, the Wiggies a special place for both Bullies and Cuts and painted rocks... hard to imagine a prettier stream.... heading down on Weds to pull the sticks for a friend in need on the Elk but wish I was heading into Grizzly central instead.....
The rocks are mesmerizing. A good walk without a flyrod. Have fun on the Elk. The road construction may hang you up through Hosmer. Ever fish the Spring Creeks West of Calgary? Best sight fishing to big Browns I've ever had. And no one goes there...

Yard Sale

Huge Member
Great TR!

My dog did the same on the NUmp last year. Unfortunately I had let her sleep in the cab since I had 2 other dogs in the back. It was a cold ass drive home with the windows down and my truck never smelled the same but it was better than a facial!

Alosa

I'm not sure what you mean here?

I think he felt you were 'hot-spotting' a bull trout location over the internet and got shit on b/c of it...of course, you got shit on BEFORE you posted the report, so this would be like karma in reverse, which is ridiculous.

Andrew Wesner

I think he felt you were 'hot-spotting' a bull trout location over the internet and got shit on b/c of it...of course, you got shit on BEFORE you posted the report, so this would be like karma in reverse, which is ridiculous.
That is really stupid. The Wiggy is pretty famous and limits pressure by design. I guess that's why I never saw another person even though the river is well known.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info