A Shitty Night

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
I'm like Gat. Hearing a name of a river on the internet will not make me go there. I'm too goddamn old to go searching out some place mentioned here. Besides I know where the fish live and swim here in Montana. I have no reason to go elsewhere.

Andrew Wesner

Yes they exist in many places other than the Bow but we won't speak names here View attachment 124869
That's a fat Toad! I love the old Lamson reel. I have one and use it for all my sinking lines. I bought 4 spools for $40 in the early '90's and have then all set up.
I'm like Gat. Hearing a name of a river on the internet will not make me go there. I'm too goddamn old to go searching out some place mentioned here. Besides I know where the fish live and swim here in Montana. I have no reason to go elsewhere.

Andrew Wesner

That's a fat Toad! I love the old Lamson reel. I have one and use it for all my sinking lines. I bought 4 spools for $40 in the early '90's and have then all set up.
I hear ya' I don't talk about my walks up tribs that are special places.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    361.3 KB · Views: 71

FinLuver

I also had a shitty weekend. Hit my foot with an axe on an island in a lake that rhymes with boss.
I'm sure glad you didn't broadcast the brand of axe and what store ya bought it from...
'cause it really splits my hind end when I go there and try to buy one!! :D

[hope the foot is heelin' nicely too]

River Pig

I'm sure glad you didn't broadcast the brand of axe and what store ya bought it from...
'cause it really splits my hind end when I go there and try to buy one!! :D

[hope the foot is heelin' nicely too]

It was a stihl axe from Cutter's Supply in Enumclaw. Good folks, sharp axes too.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts