Ezra's Rod Build!

Wonderful photo, I am so happy to see Ezra doing so well, and it looks like he has karma by the bucketsfull.

BTW, you look like you lost some weight, Eric ;-)!

All the very best to you and your family,
Kenneth

Eric Denny

Summer is over but I'm still fishing!!
Things have been good with Ezra but my life has been up and down. My mom passed the 22nd of Dec from what the Dr believe was Pancreatic cancer. Besides that things have been good, he' doing great and we have another scan coming up soon. Here are some pics.

Attachments

Freestone

Not to be confused with freestoneangler
Deepest condolences to you and your family, Eric. I am so sorry that you have had such a difficult year. I am really glad to see how well Ezra is doing! He looks great and I hope his scan looks equally good! I hope that 2018 is a much better year for you guys.

Eric, I'm very sorry for your loss, my deepest condolences to you and your family, and please be assured of my prayers.

On the upside, the little warrior is looking good! Actually, the whole family looks good.

As you know, I hope to one day meet all of you, perhaps here in Rome? It would be a blast to show you the sights, and maybe even wet a fly or two.

All the very best,
Kenneth

Eric Denny

Summer is over but I'm still fishing!!
Well it's that time of year Ezra cancer has been dead for almost a year, depending on if you talk with me or my wife she looks at his last treatment say which was the first of the month I look at the day he got to ring the bell as being his last day, which was the 28th of this month.

It was a crazy ride one that seen me and my wife come close to parting, things have turned around and gotten better. It has seen us meet a ton of amazing people, and to meet some people that where not as lucky as my son. It's been a eye opener in a lot of ways and my life has forever been changed by it.

I know some people have commented on maybe doing somethings to help and I'm really interested in doing that and if any of you would like to do that please contact me, a crazy statistic is less that 4% of all money donated goes to the research of drugs to fight child hood cancer. I know a couple great organizations that would be thankful for the help. One of which helps kids battle cancer in the inland northwest and was a big part of my son's treatment. So if your interested in helping in anyway please research out to me.

Well I will be taking him fishing again here soon he's already asking me when we can go. So I'm super excited and will make sure to get and share pictures

Here are a couple of him that are recent.

Wow I just realized my son is a nudist.lol well here are a couple I can share. I will take some more. But more then anything I wanted to let everyone know he's doing great and I'm thankful for everyone I meet along his journey.

Attachments

Latest posts