Ezra's Rod Build!

Eric Denny

Summer is over but I'm still fishing!!
Just wanted to give everyone a update and post a pic of the components. Ezra has been having a rough time, for those I haven't told the cancer is in his prostate, with that being said that is where the radiation goes. And it has upset his stomach along with making going to the bathroom extremely uncomfortable, to the point he crys. So I haven't gotten to practice as much as I wanted, am going to go at it some more when I get done with this, he seems to be in a better mood and when I was taking pictures he wanted to work on it.lol But here is the beautiful real seat and how we did the handle along with the blank. As you can see we set the handle up to be two handed, which I hope makes it easier on him.

Attachments

jersey

livin' the dream
Just wanted to give everyone a update and post a pic of the components. Ezra has been having a rough time, for those I haven't told the cancer is in his prostate, with that being said that is where the radiation goes. And it has upset his stomach along with making going to the bathroom extremely uncomfortable, to the point he crys. So I haven't gotten to practice as much as I wanted, am going to go at it some more when I get done with this, he seems to be in a better mood and when I was taking pictures he wanted to work on it.lol But here is the beautiful real seat and how we did the handle along with the blank. As you can see we set the handle up to be two handed, which I hope makes it easier on him.
Nice. Looking forward to this one. Do you need any other tools or materials to get it going?

Eric Denny

Well have gotten to practice a little more think I'm ready to put his together. He seems to be doing better they got his some stuff to help with the pain and the bowel movements, which caused the pai. So things have been better, for those of you that know about cancer his counts have been high, for those of you who don't it's good the higher they are. here are a couple pic he didn't help for long maybe 20min and asked a ton of questions, well asked the same question "why" over and over.lol hope everyone enjoys the pic.

Attachments

Eric Denny

lol, One, he got the catheter in today so been a lot of just snuggling. I am waiting for him to go to sleep so I can work on it. But he's in a lot of pain.

Latest posts