Ezra's Rod Build!

Eric Denny

Summer is over but I'm still fishing!!
Things have been going good Steven hope your enjoying your days off. And happy thanksgiving other you and your wife. All of us wish you guys the best.

Hi Ezra!
How are you and the rest of your family? Great we hope! Kerri and I want to wish you happy holidays and a super new year! ( catch a bunch of fish next season!) And happy birthday Ezra!
With Love,
Steve & Kerri

Last edited:

SERE Nate

Is Ezra a Gonzaga basketball fan? Coach Few does a lot of fundraising for cancer (Coaches vs cancer) and also is an avid fly fisherman.

I wouldn't imagine that it would be too hard to get get some type of meeting with coach or the team. I know that they do a lot of community projects.

If it's something that you think he'd enjoy, let me know and I'll see if I can get the ball rolling.

Eric Denny

I think he would enjoy it, he loves football and has uncle and Aunt who are grads. he would probably enjoy the mascot as much as the coach.lol

And sorry I haven't posted been busy with work and the holidays.

he is doing good we went in for a scan this week and he had a little bit of a cold so they postponed it tell it goes away. But he was feeling fine just could hear it in his lungs.

He had a good Christmas. I have been able to take him sledding a couple times and we went and watched rouge one last week.

Attachments

Eric Denny

these are some of the pics from the last month. one from Christmas, him opening the lion guard training lair his favorite. It was something his Nana got him and she always seems to pic thebl best.lol

the one with the face painting is one from a event that ACOIN(America Cancer Organization of the Inland Northwest) puts on ever year. It was amazing they had gifts for the kids food and face painting, games arts and crafts. I can't say enough good about this Organization.