WFF Political Discussions

smc

Yeah, it was called the "ringer", and it swiveled around you as you stood up! Think it was one of the very first chairs in Nevada! And it always broke down as soon as one of us was half-way up!!
Not sure if your time there coincides, but I used to work with a guy named Rick Rhinebarger (spelling?) at Ski Tannenbaum. He also was in charge of avalanche control on the Mt. Rose Hwy and was tight with the slide people. Maybe you knew him? He was a good man and the real deal. Awesome skier too.

Alex MacDonald

that's His Lordship, to you.....
Not sure if your time there coincides, but I used to work with a guy named Rick Rhinebarger (spelling?) at Ski Tannenbaum. He also was in charge of avalanche control on the Mt. Rose Hwy and was tight with the slide people. Maybe you knew him? He was a good man and the real deal. Awesome skier too.
Name doesn't ring a bell, but I was there between `70 and `72, graduated UNR and moved back to CA in March of `72--44 years ago is a loooong time! I do recall our Patrol Leader's name was Connie Antoine, but that's about it.

Latest posts