WFF Political Discussions

Swimmy

Riffle > Run > Pool
Here's another fun one that is super easy

Start with an empty vase, some tinsel, and old ornaments. Start adding each but be careful not to stuff too much tinsel. You want to see the ornaments.

This makes for a cute piece that is versatile and cheap. I'm in it for $6.

Jim Ficklin

Genuine Montana Fossil
Dogs will swallow the damnedest things;
I heard a young girl screaming at a park one morning - she had been throwing a hard, rubber ball for her Pit cross and the ball had lodged in the back of the dog's mouth, effectively blocking the airway. Fortunately, I was able to get the ball free & got the dog breathing again. Dog toys must be carefully selected & appropriately-sized. Another friend had to rush his Lab in for emergency surgery after it swallowed the ball from a computer mouse that one of his kids had dropped on the floor (intestinal blockage). I have never given my dogs bones either, for the same reason.

Last edited:

Jim Ficklin

Genuine Montana Fossil
I crafted a Christmas card for my Father-in-Law one time. After cutting/pasting a tranquil winter scene of a Whitetail buck gazing down on a country church, I inserted the following text on the inside:
"Money's scarce, times are hard. Here's your f***ing Christmas card."

Even though his Daughter & I are no longer married, we still exchange this same card & have done so for 30 years; this year, I'm the recipient.

Jojo

Start with an empty vase, some tinsel, and old ornaments. Start adding each but be careful not to stuff too much tinsel. You want to see the ornaments.

This makes for a cute piece that is versatile and cheap. I'm in it for $6.

That is really cool! Are you decorating ALREADY? Here is an idea for your vase too. Glimmer Lights from Pier One are battery (Double As) operated. I use them all year long.

Here is my vase: At Christmas time i change out the little marbles for Christmas ones.

Attachments

Latest posts