WFF Political Discussions

SilverFly

Hahahaha! I am still not sure Swimmy is for real. He could host his own show on the HG channel!
As someone who occasionally dabbles in art, and has an eye for composition, color, etc... I would have to agree. Sort of a Montana Martha Stewart. Should be a big hit!

Edit: my apologies in advance to Swimmy if the MM nickname sticks.

Last edited:

Jojo

dld, thank you for posting this link!
http://www.washingtonflyfishing.com...bly-be-the-greatest-fishing-blog-ever.115001/

I have now read each and every single post on Swimmy's Greatest Fishing Blog Ever, (even when it took an odd turn talking about pistons, and catalytic converters and and valve timing and other stuff about motor vehicles than i could give a shit about).

And i have to say, this is not "PROBABLY" the greatest fishing blog ever. It IS the greatest fishing blog ever and i was thinking it deserved a sticky so it always stays at the top of the forum!

I actually believed the first two photos of folks holding signs welcoming Swimmy but then noticed the handwriting looked the same. Those signs were fantastic!

Someone mentions that Swimmy should be in some kind of internet marketing and i agree! Swimmy you are a true Renaissance Man!

On a side note Swimmy: I see you are from Montana. My husband and i are from Washington State and took vacations fishing there for a week three years in a row in 1998, 1999 and 2000 along the Bitterroot area near Darby. A couple of those years we hired Joe and his dad Curly Biner for guides. Do you know them? Joe and i stayed in touch for awhile and then as years went by we lost it.

Anyway, so many of y'all are so funny on that post i found myself liking so many comments! I was thoroughly entertained. Thank you again dld!

P.S.S. How about them Hawks!!!!! Yay!

Old Man

Just an Old Man
dld, thank you for posting this link!
http://www.washingtonflyfishing.com...bly-be-the-greatest-fishing-blog-ever.115001/

I have now read each and every single post on Swimmy's Greatest Fishing Blog Ever, (even when it took an odd turn talking about pistons, and catalytic converters and and valve timing and other stuff about motor vehicles than i could give a shit about).

And i have to say, this is not "PROBABLY" the greatest fishing blog ever. It IS the greatest fishing blog ever and i was thinking it deserved a sticky so it always stays at the top of the forum!

I actually believed the first two photos of folks holding signs welcoming Swimmy but then noticed the handwriting looked the same. Those signs were fantastic!

Someone mentions that Swimmy should be in some kind of internet marketing and i agree! Swimmy you are a true Renaissance Man!

On a side note Swimmy: I see you are from Montana. My husband and i are from Washington State and took vacations fishing there for a week three years in a row in 1998, 1999 and 2000 along the Bitterroot area near Darby. A couple of those years we hired Joe and his dad Curly Biner for guides. Do you know them? Joe and i stayed in touch for awhile and then as years went by we lost it.

Anyway, so many of y'all are so funny on that post i found myself liking so many comments! I was thoroughly entertained. Thank you again dld!

P.S.S. How about them Hawks!!!!! Yay!
Don't pad his EGO. He's swell headed enough as it is. I'm in Montana also but don't advertise it. But sometimes it looks that way.

Latest posts