South End Report

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater
Headed south this morning. Nice calm day which soon turned to whitecaps and lots of rain.
Good bite early, with a couple of 16-17" fish to hand.
As the tide got higher the bite tured off.
Tons of eel grass today. It seemed you could only get about one clean cast off for every three or four that got fouled with salad.
Wind pushed the water up into the lawns with the high tide, which was my cue to bail.
SF

That wind kicked up awfully quick out here today and its still going strong. I didn't see it in the forecast but I had plans to make and can candied jalapeños today so I wasn't watching it too closely. I was wondering if you were out in it somewhere.

Headed south this morning. Nice calm day which soon turned to whitecaps and lots of rain.
Good bite early, with a couple of 16-17" fish to hand.
As the tide got higher the bite tured off.
Tons of eel grass today. It seemed you could only get about one clean cast off for every three or four that got fouled with salad.
Wind pushed the water up into the lawns with the high tide, which was my cue to bail.
SF

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater
Fished from 8:30 till 11:30 this morning. Less then stellar conditions.
Blew the only opportunity I had, so drew the skunk.
With the south wind, was glad I'm a righty.
SF

Kfish

Fished from 8:30 till 11:30 this morning. Less then stellar conditions.
Blew the only opportunity I had, so drew the skunk.
With the south wind, was glad I'm a righty.
SF
Skunked here as well besides the couple of sculpins. Blame it on the slack tide at the time I was there but hey you just got to fish whenever you can.

Latest posts