NFR Nano Brew

freestoneangler

Not to be confused with Freestone
Word has it a nano brewery is scheduled to start-up in Sheridan sometime in 2017. I honestly hadn't heard of the term nano brew until the person telling me about it did. Nano breweries, only generally make between 500 and 1000 gallons of beer/year. With roughly 2000 people of drinking age in the valley, that's a 1/2 gallon of beer or less... this could get really ugly!

freestoneangler

So do we have any Nano Brewers amongst the forum? I presume to be considered as such you must offer for sale? If so, it would seem very difficult to make profit as I would think doing so requires adherence to local health requirements.

freestoneangler

You're in the Angstro-brewer category ;). Still, a 100 gallons per year is a lot of beer... like 1066 bottles... or about 3 bottles per day.

Picses

I'm also a homebrewer for in the 100 gallons per year category.
Pico-nano-micro-local breweries have been a thing and growing strong in many cities in the US.

Making my living by crafting beer and living near great trout water is a serious dream.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts