FS Bonefish Flies And More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
WFF Supporter
I would love to buy them all for $1.50, but I guess that is not exactly what you had in mind. Can you give us some more information about which flies are what price? Are you looking to sell as a lot?

I would love to buy them all for $1.50, but I guess that is not exactly what you had in mind. Can you give us some more information about which flies are what price? Are you looking to sell as a lot?
Look these are all great flies. I probably have 800 left. I would let them all go at $1.00. If you bought then all, the price is always negotiable.
Call or text me at 425.208.5193
Randy

If you are really interested for all of these flies call it text me and I will offer you a real good deal.

Are you still interested in my flies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts