Swap Nymph With Me Please!

john gates

Vw Bus driving(68) God Fearing Adventure Seeker
Hello! Well the nymphs in my box are dull and not new. My ranks are just depleted! So it's time to tie NYMPHS! 2 fly's per pattern and 2 patterns to be tied. 4 total per tier. I don't mind what you do for your nymphs. Weighted or weightless. As for nymph type that's up to you all too! Just toe tag your flies. So what say you yah bunch o tying junkies! @b_illymac your in and also ide say your the best damn swap recruiter I ever seen. If your so inclined.
1. John Gates
2. B_illymac
3.philonius
4.seattlefarq
5.stabgnid
6.jersey
7.eplanajr
8.bajema
9.Project Healing Waters nymph box donation.
10.thesankers
11.baldbob

Last edited:

Philonius

Hello! Well the nymphs in my box are dull and not new. My ranks are just depleted! So it's time to tie NYMPHS! 2 fly's per pattern and 2 patterns to be tied. 4 total per tier. I don't mind what you do for your nymphs. Weighted or weightless. As for nymph type that's up to you all too! Just toe tag your flies. So what say you yah bunch o tying junkies! @b_illymac your in and also ide say your the best damn swap recruiter I ever seen. If your so inclined.
1. John Gates
2. B_illymac
3. Philonius

john gates

Good question I didn't post one because I wanted to talk to you all who sign up. I don't like making people's plans / time frames with out talking with them as only you know your capabilities.
To be determined later.

john gates

We could tie mayflies stoneflies or caddis flies no real limitations Big flies small flies basic flies or not, just something that works for you.