Swap Nymph With Me Please!

john gates

Vw Bus driving(68) God Fearing Adventure Seeker
@Tony T well you need to just pick the two patterns you wanna swap and crank out twenty of each pattern. Than for postage, a self addressed envelope with postage paid for return post inside another envelope place your flies in and send the package to me.
I'll start a conversation with my address and all that.
I think we are fishing for 1 more nymph tyer

Last edited:

Tony T

@Tony T well you need to just pick the two patterns you wanna swap and crank out twenty of each pattern. Than for postage, a self addressed envelope with postage paid for return post inside another envelope place your flies in and send the package to me.
I'll start a conversation with my address and all that.
I think we are fishing for 1 more nymph tyer
Okay, I have just the 2 patterns you're looking for. I'll get started on those tomorrow. I should have them done by Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. My Doppelganger Nymphs and my OMS.

jersey

livin' the dream
I never really fish nymphs, so this should be some good motivation to give it more of a shot.
Uh oh, it's gonna add another dimension to think through when measuring-up at a nice piece of water...

Gonna tie up a more modern nymph and an older pattern, which has stood the test of decades.

Tony T

Okay, I've seen two very confusing messages in this conversation. One says 2 patterns 2 flies each pattern. The other says 2 patterns 20 flies per pattern. I'm pretty lost at this point. How many patterns, and how many flies each???

Latest posts