Votes: 28 38.4%
  • April 29, 30 & May 1

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • I don't care I'm not going

Votes: 12 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nomlasder

I noticed in one of the old posts, xtreme angler put his boat in. I would like to bring mine if acceptable. The new one should be ready then also, but will need a second rig to tow.

Dave, are you up for it?

Ross

I wonder if the boat would support a recliner lounge for Old Man, the one with the massage and heat therapy for his back.

XstreamAngler

...has several mistresses.
Easy as pie to get a drifter back in there, parking can be a whore after people park 3 inches behind your tow. However, a 185 point u-turn is way acceptable in that situation. On top of that you will be dry, your legs will be warm and for some reason you move faster on the water. I will drag one or two over myself, we can have the WFF Cup race on the water. I will go halves if you want to jump in and have choppers drop the boats in?!

SAK
Xstream

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Ross

I wonder if the boat would support a recliner lounge for Old Man, the one with the massage and heat therapy for his back.[/QUOTE]

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Whitey

I can only make it the 16,17,18 weekend. But who really cares, I'm a complete douche? :confused: But if I do go, I will destroy those bloody canucks, I got DF nailed. Ya, I said it, so what, whanna fight? :eek:

YT :cool:

Reminder: At the cowlitz party, backyard tried to pee on me. be careful. :eek: And Scoones used to box, so avoid any punching competitions. Lessons learned. :rolleyes:

James Mello

Inventor of the "closed eye conjecture"
So do you guys mind having a noobie to stillwater fishing tag along? I'd love to go, but I fear that my stillwater prowess would bring lotsa laughter. Once you get the date set, let me know. Depending on which date is set, I'll be able to bring a big pot of chili for free eats.

-- Cheers
-- James

I truly hope both outings co-incide as I am really keen to meet you people on your own turf. One can NEVER learn TOO much. ;)
I am pulling for the weekend of the 15th, but can make just about any time. Aaaaah, the joys of being self employed. :clown:

The 15th sounds OK to me also, ah the joys of being retired. Me and the Old Man are starting to make our plans. New and bigger trailer, just to make the Old Man more comfortable. Jim[the younger one]. :beer2:

jbrodie said:
The 15th sounds OK to me also, ah the joys of being retired. Jim[the younger one]. :beer2:
iagree Yep, it has it's advantages. A bigger trailer means you can haul more beer. I'll bring some whiskey but we won't let the Old Man have any until Sat. night. I might go up Wed. or Thurs. ptyd

Zen Piscator

Supporting wild steelhead, gravel to gravel.
Don't forget to vote. It seems like we are getting more comments about the first weekend than we are votes.

Peace,
Andy

I can only make the first weekend as well. I will bring the drift boat over, as well as a pontoon if anyone needs it. YT, I can drive...lets do this

jbrodie said:
The 15th sounds OK to me also, ah the joys of being retired. Me and the Old Man are starting to make our plans. New and bigger trailer, just to make the Old Man more comfortable. Jim[the younger one]. :beer2:

Make sure that everything is waterproof just in case. :thumb:

You two actually going to fish this time?

I for one plan on fishing. Steve, please hide the whiskey. Last time it prevented the Old Man from fishing and might also lead to less piss on my trailer bathroom floor. Hope to see you there, Jim. ptyd