FS Premium Nymph Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony T

I have a double sided waterproof fly box with 148 premium custom hand tied Nymphs for sale. Mostly tied with tungsten beads on Competition barbless hooks. This box contains Midges, Pheasant Tails, Hare's Ears, Rainbow Warriors, Clown Eggs, Sexy Waltz, Tag Nymphs, Czech Nymphs, Caddis Pupas, Doppelgänger Nymphs, Phecaddi40 Nymphs, Stonefly Nymphs, Mega Prince Nymphs, Flashy Fiend Hare's Ears, Matuka Strymphs (Streamer Nymph Hybrid) and more. Box valued at around $400 according to Steve Worley from Worley Bugger Fly Shop in Ellensburg. I'm standing firm at $250, I need to recover some losses. If interested please message me. IMG_20170129_031752_181.jpg

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
WFF Supporter
I'm willing to help this guy out given his need, but I can't do the whole $250 who wants to split part of this with me?

Tony T

This is more flies than I need at the moment, but I would buy a dozen or so if you will break them up.
Sorry man, I can't break up this box. But if you want, I do some custom nymph orders. I have a few very effective patterns that I tie. If you're interested just let me know. You're on my Instagram, just hit me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts