Jim Travers

I'd say that 1 in 8 believin' and 1 in 4 providing UNDISPUTABLE evidence is extremely convincing!!! I seen em!!! Not that I would kneed too with evidunce like that!!!!!

Sportsman

If I ever saw bigfoot or a UFO, I would keep my mouth shut. Not worth the backlash from every idiot out there, for or against!

landlocked

WFF Supporter
I dunno one way or the other on existence of Bigfoot, but sitting on my new Brondell heated toilet seat ( wife had shoulder surgery so instead of making her learn the old Southpaw swipe, I got her a butt fountain) this makes for 13-pages of great reading. Now if I can only get this thing to work on BLM vault toilets in Wyoming late fall...while keeping an eye out for ‘dem Bigfeets.

High&NeverDry

Rarely do I read 13 pages of a thread, but honestly find the subject fun and fascinating. I would be placed in the believer/want to believe category. We have had a few unexplained events over the years. Growing up in southeast Oregon in the tiny town of Shady Cove, my brother and I would hike the mountains for hours and miles. A neighborhood dog would always accompany us. Mountain dog and not scared of anything really. On one of our hikes he alerted to something off the trail, turned and ran back down the mountain. We heard some loud crashing ahead of us. As we came around the corner, very clearly in the trail was a VERY large, barefoot print of a left foot at the edge of the trail going back in....couldn't find the right print...to clear that span with one stride.....large creature.
About 18 years ago a group of us were camping out Stampede Pass way and heard very strange howling from up above our camp. 3 or 4 took off to find what it was, and came back with scared dogs and that feeling previously mentioned of being in the presence of something they were not meant to be.
Lastly..! Same brother from both above encounters spent some extended time in the Kanaset area and swears there is one out there. Same howling as Stampede noise and something answering it back.
I know none of this is conclusive evidence, but I consider myself and my associates as intelligent, rational people. Some things occur that you evaluate using your primitive self preservation senses. You just KNOW something is different

Jim Travers

Rarely do I read 13 pages of a thread, but honestly find the subject fun and fascinating. I would be placed in the believer/want to believe category. We have had a few unexplained events over the years. Growing up in southeast Oregon in the tiny town of Shady Cove, my brother and I would hike the mountains for hours and miles. A neighborhood dog would always accompany us. Mountain dog and not scared of anything really. On one of our hikes he alerted to something off the trail, turned and ran back down the mountain. We heard some loud crashing ahead of us. As we came around the corner, very clearly in the trail was a VERY large, barefoot print of a left foot at the edge of the trail going back in....couldn't find the right print...to clear that span with one stride.....large creature.
About 18 years ago a group of us were camping out Stampede Pass way and heard very strange howling from up above our camp. 3 or 4 took off to find what it was, and came back with scared dogs and that feeling previously mentioned of being in the presence of something they were not meant to be.
Lastly..! Same brother from both above encounters spent some extended time in the Kanaset area and swears there is one out there. Same howling as Stampede noise and something answering it back.
I know none of this is conclusive evidence, but I consider myself and my associates as intelligent, rational people. Some things occur that you evaluate using your primitive self preservation senses. You just KNOW something is different
Theres a definitelty couple bigfi up in them kanasket woods vicinities! When u kno you know!!!!

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts