FS/T Beulah Platinum 9'5wt Custom Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Ediger

I built a Beulah Platinum 9'5wt to Beulah specs and spacing, but upgraded the components. All guides are REC Recoil single foot titanium, stripping guide and tip top is also REC Recoil. Using the single foot titanium have made this a crazy light rod. Nickle silver reel seat with CA Buckeye Burl spacer. Custom cork grip. Very subtle gold flake in the guide epoxy that you won't see unless you look closely in the sun, but it is kind of a cool custom touch. Includes factory matching tube and sock. Rod retails for $425, and I have upgrade all components, and will sell for $350 shipped. I am not a professional, just a hobby builder.

Would also consider trades including:
  • Potentially another high end blank, open to options.
  • Glass blank or rod, preferably in the 8' 4wt range.
  • Sage Circa 8'9" 4wt
  • Maybe a 10' 4wt or 5wt (maybe)
Anyway, if you are interested shoot me a pm and we will chat. This rod is incredibly light!
Mike

Mike Ediger

Beautiful build Mike!
Thanks Ryan!

FYI: I mentioned I was not a professional builder for full disclosure, but I have built over 20 rods. I did not build this to sell, I built it for personal use, and then just decided I have too many, and want to build another one or try something different (glass or circa). In fact I just ordered my first switch blank and am excited to give that try on the Spokane. Having said that, if you want to make a deal and are for any reason unsatisfied with the condition of the build, if it is still unused, you can return on your dime. If you are in/near Spokane we can hook up and you can take a look at it. I would never want anyone to be unsatisfied with a deal, but I think you will be pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts