FS 2010 16' Ro Guide Drift $4,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali Baba

IMG_0025.JPG Fish With p.jpg Sweet boat I bought it two years ago: below is a description from the gent that I purchased it from. I am looking at a new RO and have really enjoyed this boat

"The boat was bought new in February 2010 from RO in Bozeman Montana. I'm selling this as a package with the following: recessed, staggered rod holders, storage under front angler seat, front casting deck with a dry storage compartment, fully adjustable rowers bench with lockable latched dry storage compartments, foot release anchor system, foot rest, rowers foot brace, removable rear casting brace, rear storage seat, quick release seats (they lift up and out), 9' counterbalanced Carlisle oars, tie down strap, 25 lb pyramid anchor, anchor rope, rower, front and back angler cup holders, as well as 2 drain plugs, 2010 galvanized deluxe trailer complete with double roller bar, with like new tires. This boat has been well cared for and garaged. It's in great condition! It has less than 100 days on it (I've saved it by using my raft at low water), a few scratches and chime dings, but is still in great condition.

freestoneangler

Not to be confused with Freestone
Looks nice and price seems reasonable. Having had aluminum and glass drifters before, I'm wanting my first raft. Good luck... this should go fast.

Ali Baba

Thanks, it is a very nice boat and I enjoy it a ton, just want to try a owning a few different ones over the years to see what I truly like. The boat is in great shape with a few scratches and dings from being used, I think the price is more than fair and accurately reflects what someone will get.

I wanted to add I am located in Yakima so that is where the boat can be seen or other arrangements can be made if someone is interested.

pbunbury

Tights Lines
I have an Aire Super Duper Puma that I would trade. Any interest?

You never know but my guess is he doesn't need 2 rafts ;)

"It's in great condition! It has less than 100 days on it (I've saved it by using my raft at low water), a few scratches and chime dings, but is still in great condition."

Ali Baba

I have an Aire Super Duper Puma that I would trade. Any interest?
Not interested in a raft right now, but thanks for checking in, good luck in your search. I will take some additional pictures of the bottom/trailer this evening.

Big Tuna

You never know but my guess is he doesn't need 2 rafts ;)

"It's in great condition! It has less than 100 days on it (I've saved it by using my raft at low water), a few scratches and chime dings, but is still in great condition."

That was a quote from a previous owner:0

Ali Baba

Additional pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_0895.JPG
    IMG_0895.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0896.JPG
    IMG_0896.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0893.JPG
    IMG_0893.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0897.JPG
    IMG_0897.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0898.JPG
    IMG_0898.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 110
Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts