Hot Cop and the Guinea Pig A Last Days of Winter Yarn Part 1

dustinchromers

Geez Ira, I know yer nuts about fishing, but I shiver just reading about this. At least the morning paper doesn't read: "Fisherman found frozen to death in boat along with 5 empty beer cans, cheap beer at that."

Points awarded for hypothermia. Extra points awarded for a respectable amount of empties of real beer then encountering law enforcement and still tell it as a happy tale. And further bonus points for acting weird enough to get the law called.

Use of Flex seal as a long term repair, jury out. Duct tape is far more traditional and asthetic.

dustinchromers

It also just occurred to me the inherent advantages to IRAs chosen technique. I'm a dedicated stripper of the streamer and I most say it makes drinking a chore and unpleasant in nature. It causes this odd conflict of interests. Perhaps IRA has been right all along as my only distraction free scenic beer drinking is while not trying to drown a dry in Stillwater.

triploidjunkie

It also just occurred to me the inherent advantages to IRAs chosen technique. I'm a dedicated stripper of the streamer and I most say it makes drinking a chore and unpleasant in nature. It causes this odd conflict of interests. Perhaps IRA has been right all along as my only distraction free scenic beer drinking is while not trying to drown a dry in Stillwater.
Try indicator fishing stillwater. Everytime you reach for your beer, your indicator dives. So it makes sense the more beer you drink, the more fish you catch. At least that's how my math works.

plaegreid

Saved by the buoyancy of citrus
Try indicator fishing stillwater. Everytime you reach for your beer, your indicator dives. So it makes sense the more beer you drink, the more fish you catch. At least that's how my math works.
In the duck blind, the skies will be empty until your mouth is full of food and you can't blow your duck call. There must be a name for this phenomenon.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts