NFR This is i think my second thread I've ever started since I joined years ago. But i have to ask:

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter
What is the Soap Lake Girls story? I marked this NFR even though it might actually be fishing related. I have no idea! Though i'm inclined to think not!

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter
Actually it's my fourth. I just looked. A long time ago i compared golf to flyfishing (I golf about as well as i fish and bowl, but it doesn't stop me).... and a few other things like my rod's grip not fitting my hand. I forgot i posted those.

b_illymac

Soap Lake Posse
WFF Moderator
This one time bass fishing something happened and next thing you know these jokers took it and ran with it...:D

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter
This one time bass fishing something happened and next thing you know these jokers took it and ran with it...:D
That doesn't answer my question b_illymac! :) Is it an inside joke? If so then i don't need to know. But i've seen enough references to wonder.

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
In the great tradition of WFF...everybody say it loud...the search functional will provide all the answers you need.

I have never been interested in the origin of this reference until your thread but it took me about 20 seconds to find an older post referencing tick checks and a bashful young man named b_illymac. All things considered, it seemed pretty tame considering some of the things I have encountered in the great outdoors......or on my walk into the office through downtown Seattle on a daily basis.

A lot of mileage off the story if that truly is the origin!

lee c

Soap lake girls are like "Hotel California" lyrics in reverse. You should never check them out, and always leave.... at fast pace, they have been known to sprint. Ok I feel bad now, there are probably many young ladies there that might well deserve a second cast.:confused:;)

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts