FS Sage Xi2 - great salt water rod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alosa

I bought this Sage Xi2 back in 2014, but my trip fell through and it's been sitting in the closet ever since. It's been lawn cast once, but it's never been out on the water. It's essentially brand new, but I'm not going to use it and it needs a new home. It's a big beefy 9'0 13wt rod, and comes with the rod sock, rod tube and warranty card. This rod retailed for $350, but I'm willing to part with it for $290 OBO (shipping included).

P4200238.JPG

P4200239.JPG

P4200242.JPG

Alosa

Bump. Any interested parties should make me an offer....I'm flexible on price (to an extent).

Alosa

It's not like you looking for the 6wt or 8wt version...what's a little more backbone to handle those monsters i know you will encounter?

SilverFly

I like monsters! Is the rod still available? Interested pending funding approval from the domestic accounting and spousal unit.

Bummer about the trip cancel. What super-cool, 13wt rod location did you get screwed out of?

wilyj

Uncle Wily
I have the 12 wt Xi2 with the foregrip and really like it for big dorado and billfish. I cast the 13 wt a little on a trip and liked it too. This is an excellent rod at a very good price.

Alosa

Sale pending. My father has a place in Florida along the Gulf Coast. I was hoping to go after Tarpon for my 40th, but it just didn't come together. I got to enjoy the South Fork of the Snake instead with some friends over two days - not a bad consolation prize.

Sale pending. My father has a place in Florida along the Gulf Coast. I was hoping to go after Tarpon for my 40th, but it just didn't come together. I got to enjoy the South Fork of the Snake instead with some friends over two days - not a bad consolation prize.

Sounds like Homosassa....... Sorry it didn't work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts