Interested in a stimy (or terrestrial) swap?

Kfish

WFF Supporter
Wouldn't it be 9 flies of each of the 2 patterns then since we're not tying for ourselves?

SeattleFarq

Should be OlympiaFarq now...
In all seriousness though, Kfish's last post is right. 10 participants x 2 patterns x 1 of each pattern = 20 flies, but you have to subtract your own set (unless you want to keep two for yourself), so it's really 18 flies.

Norm Frechette

Googlemeister
2na4r40.jpg

Last edited:

Rusty Stern

So in common core, 2 @ blue (squirrel by 6) = turkey because Johnny has 3 brothers

I got it.

If they don't have to be pretty, I'm in.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SeattleFarq

Everything looks good to me. A few suggestions, though. Assuming we get 10 players, that means we're tying 36 flies each. I'm fine with it, but some might find that to be a lot. To keep the work load down, I propose we do one "fancy" pattern and one simple pattern. I consider stimmies "fancy" given how complex they are. Simple is a relative term, but I'm thinking basic ants, beetles, houseflies, etc. How about the due date being the first weekend in June? That gives us 5 weeks to get them done and, assuming everyone is done on time, we'll have them back for the first week of the June openers.

jersey

livin' the dream
Do you guys use ants up there? Kind of a staple here in the Sierras. If so, I'll dive in.

SeattleFarq

Plenty of ants up here. There's a species along one of my favorite rivers that has a black head and red abdomen. I call them "baboon ants."

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts