Puget Sound

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
With salmon about to open up shortly and an out of state trip planned for late June/early July, I went on what will likely be my last target SRC only trip until fall. Was not fantastic but found some fish. This was the nicest fish of the day. Cool spotting.

523E1F35-3BE7-4310-A47D-4847DAAD5EE2.jpeg

Most were in this range….

7BD1E9FD-6428-4F53-8AEE-612000158CA3.jpeg

Jim Travers

There are several large fish within puget sound waters. Puget sound can be accessed!!! Several large fish of large size can be accessed among the puget sound vicinities including various salmons. There are various types of watercraft that can access puget sound waters via various access points located among puget waters shoreline access areas. Several access points.

Dr. Magill

There are several large fish within puget sound waters. Puget sound can be accessed!!! Several large fish of large size can be accessed among the puget sound vicinities including various salmons. There are various types of watercraft that can access puget sound waters via various access points located among puget waters shoreline access areas. Several access points.
Pure genius

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter
Pure genius

I dunno, seems lime hotspotting to me.

cheers

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts