Puget Sound

Buzzy

@Buzzy
I hope this weeks weather clears some smoke out for you.
SF
Thanks Brian - I fear the mountains in the west (including BC and Alberta) are going to need snow to finally put out the fires. I'm thankful to the men and women who are out there fighting fires in these horrible conditions. We're at 105F right now, I can't be out in this smoky, hot weather for more than a few minutes. Sure love A/C. You guys over on "the coast", please enjoy and post pictures!!

wanative

Retired, gone fishin'
Thanks Brian - I fear the mountains in the west (including BC and Alberta) are going to need snow to finally put out the fires. I'm thankful to the men and women who are out there fighting fires in these horrible conditions. We're at 105F right now, I can't be out in this smoky, hot weather for more than a few minutes. Sure love A/C. You guys over on "the coast", please enjoy and post pictures!!
Hang in there Pat.

DimeBrite

5X Celebrity Jeopardy Champion
The two kang limit is not real, but this guy bonked 2 beach kangs over 20 pounds a couple days ago and showed the photos and shared the tale.
Only one hatchery kang 22" or larger per day can be harvested by the regulations.

Bagman

The two kang limit is not real, but this guy bonked 2 beach kangs over 20 pounds a couple days ago and showed the photos and shared the tale.
Only one hatchery kang 22" or larger per day can be harvested by the regulations.
I’m not sure just where the confusion is coming from it states July 16-Aug 31 MA 10 only one hatchery Chinook over 22inches untel January 1- March 31 at which time you can retain 2 Chinooks over 22 inches.

sroffe

Glad I didn't miss anything. Pretty much no Kangs were hurt on my fishing expedition. But, if by chance if I happen to hook one in the lip and it's fin clipped it will be dispatched properly.

Lett

Want more time on the water
WFF Supporter
Fished the last third of the ebb this morning at a popular MA9 beach. Mixed sun, fog and sun through fog. I expected slower fishing with this week's tides, but it was not even slow....nary a shaker up and down the beach the last two hours of the ebb.
Things picked up just after the tide change. I hooked three and C&R 'd a nice wild fish.
Then (you knew this was coming), all activity stopped after about 20 minutes, and it was off to another beach for two more hours of the zen of casting.

Last edited:

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Hopefully with better tides coming up this weekend, fishing will improve for pinks, humpies, silvers and even coho.
So far this year, the pink and silver fishing has been decent but the humpies and coho haven’t really showed up yet.
SF

Last edited:

Bagman

MA 9 didn’t have much action, ran into a fisherman name Big Blue he’s was the only one that I saw catch a keeper. I wouldn’t have kept it but it was big enough for him.

Attachments

• 0224CB14-4CA7-410C-AE19-DC7D1F8E6F6F.jpeg
    0224CB14-4CA7-410C-AE19-DC7D1F8E6F6F.jpeg
    812.2 KB · Views: 34

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts