Puget Sound

Kfish

WFF Supporter
Puget Sound was very kind to me today, glass smooth, mostly cloudy and dimpling feeding fish.
At one beach it was almost a fish to every cast, I missed many because I couldn't start stripping fast enough to come tight after the fly landed. They were hungry out there!
IMG_20191217_115053.jpg
GH010156_1576621393477_high.jpg
IMG_20191217_113937.jpg
IMG_20191217_121121.jpg

skyrise

Good write up on Facebook today from John (John’s sporting goods) on how to fish area 10 for blackmouth. I tried to copy/paste it with my phone but failed. John knows how to fish Puget sound better than just about anyone. And is the expert on San Juan Islands. Like his take on bait & staying on top of them in area 10.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock