Puget Sound

skyrise

drove my kids & grandkids to fort Casey on Friday to let them burn off the energy built up since Christmas. Was surprised we didn’t see much in the way of storm stuff leftovers. A couple folks crabbing at the dock but no fishers spotted. Windy but not terrible and cold. The beach at the park sure looks lonely this time of year.
so nothing to report on for that day other than some tired out boys

SHD

0201E30A-349C-4783-BB00-F1D1EA5286CF.png
BBDF18C9-C118-4663-BFC2-AA9A063DDD67.png

Just found these scrolling through pics. Eclipse coho fishing from a few years back. Figured it would either be the most epic day ever or a total dud. It was probably the slowest day I’ve ever had coho fishing from the beach given the ideal tides and time of year. It was however one of my most memorable days on the sound.

mickeyrat

[QUOTE="SHD, post: 1553552, member: 83136"Just found these scrolling through pics. Eclipse coho fishing from a few years back. Figured it would either be the most epic day ever or a total dud. It was probably the slowest day I’ve ever had coho fishing from the beach given the ideal tides and time of year. It was however one of my most memorable days on the sound.
[/QUOTE]
I remember that day on the beach really well. I was not fishing but my wife and I took a walk along the beach and could watch the eclipse through that great filter of fog in your photos without eye protection. It was something to see and hear as the gulls and everything else went silent and still.

Nick Clayton

WFF Supporter
I was about 60 miles offshore during the eclipse. That was pretty neat, but not at all what they made it out to be on the show Battle Fish lol

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock