Puget Sound

cabezon

Sculpin Enterprises
WFF Supporter

Nick Clayton

WFF Supporter
Hi Nick,
Great pictures. Two points. In the middle picture, those are "lenticular" clouds over Rainier. And that bottom picture is like an amazing water color - great eye.
Steve

Cool! I had wondered about those clouds. As always I greatly appreciate the depth of your knowledge!

rotato

So this not uncommon scenario played out yesterday. I had some maritime chores to do so it was close to the evening high tide before I was able to fish. It started ok with a few scrappers here and there when I caught a glimpse of fish dimpling the surface. Could this be a school of rezzies? I strip in and maneuver the skiff into position, guessing on the schools direction. I wait for a sign and sure enough I see a rise within casting distance. The cast was a little short but was inhaled instantly. As I‘m playing the feisty silver I see another one jump. I allow my mind to wander: “man they are thick here! I am going to clean up”

of course I don’t see another
those coho move like the wind

pretty fun though

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts