NFR The Greatest Athletic Achievement of All Time

Rob Allen

Not really surprised you don't get it.
Ohh i get it. Just not as impressed by it as you. Americans spend a lot of time heaping praise on such people in such trivial pursuits and ignore accomplishment that mean something and make the world a better place.

veilside180sx

Ohh i get it. Just not as impressed by it as you. Americans spend a lot of time heaping praise on such people in such trivial pursuits and ignore accomplishment that mean something and make the world a better place.

American's don't own that all themselves.

B

bennysbuddy

Athletic achievement ehh that's ok i guess.

Real achievement check out the story of General Robin Olds. A true America leader, thinker, warrior and hero

Now we are talking, that man had stones !

B

bennysbuddy

My question is how many will fail trying to repeat this performance, failing in these types of endevoirs is often life ending.

smc

I have a hard time climbing my Little Giant ladder, so... yeah I think free climbing anything vertical with no steps or ropes is pretty awesome. Something like this is way beyond my ken. :)

KerryS

Ignored Member
I hated rolling trusses...that shit is insane and that cat is awesome. Then again I had no problem doing 120 on a curvy mountain road atop of 2 wheels. Whatever keeps you living.

wadin' boot

Donny, you're out of your element...
WFF Supporter
What's that saying about pilots? there are old pilots, there are bold pilots, there are no old bold pilots...seems applicable here

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts