Fish aren't the only thing the radical right threatens

Jim Wallace

Smells like low tide.
However, Trump did say he was going to but the MINORS back to work. Normally I would chalk that up to poor spelling skills, but with him, I don't know.
Oh, so Trump wants to make us more like the Republic of Congo, where many mine workers are young children? Nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: dfl

Gyrfalcon21

Honoring Vets
Ironic, isn't it? he wants young, good looking girls working at his establishments, while he is old and ugly.

Go figure

Hey, he calls em like he sees them, so can I!

Rob Allen

Today, truth and facts are under assault - just look at posts by Rob Allen, click roll off, and freestone angler on this and the AGW thread. They have consistently used out-of-context information, outright lies, opinions dressed as facts, etc to attempt to prove their points. They are trying to allow the difference between facts and lies to be flattened out. It's extremism parading as rational discourse. We live in an age where truth is on the defensive. Facts are being drowned out by the fools above who yell more loudly to make their point. It's time you boys were shut down, and don't bother complaining about freedom of speech. You do have the freedom to lie, but I have the freedom to point out that those ARE lies. And you three, and your ilk, are liars and extremists. And by definition, un-American.
Typical.. my OPINIONS are fact therefore everyone else is wrong.

Fact global warming is debated among legit scientist. No one on This website knows enough to determine the truth of the issue. So pick your expert..

UnAmerican is telling people what to think then attempting to silence them by calling them evil stupid liars.
You are right though truth is under attack.. facts are under debate.

Typical.. my OPINIONS are fact therefore everyone else is wrong.

Fact global warming is debated among legit scientist. No one on This website knows enough to determine the truth of the issue. So pick your expert..

UnAmerican is telling people what to think then attempting to silence them by calling them evil stupid liars.
You are right though truth is under attack.. facts are under debate.
2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Klickrolf

My my my, I hope you guys are proud of your opinions and will stand by them in the future. You're going to be very ashamed of yourselves, well maybe shame doesn't exist in your worldview? The "tolerant" left exhibits zero tolerance of opposing views. It's amusing how frustrated many become when their worldview is challenged and their absolute trust in other humans is shown incorrect. Apparently they believe they've never been wrong and are incapable of being wrong, that's a sure way to make a fool of yourself!

I read recently that the state of Illinois is bankrupt, the states bonds are approaching junk bond status and people have talked about dissolving the state. Taxes are too high and the high income folks are moving away. http://hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/f70471f764144b2fab526d39972d37b3/Article_2017-06-24-US--Illinois Budget-Credit Rating/id-c1c94128bed245b08f82761fb8efc116

Golden Trout, why would you post a Bible verse when you clearly don't believe anything the Bible says?

Here's a very accurate description of how things work in states like Illinois and other Dem. ruled states, likely happens in Rep. ruled states too...

How government works!
Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken
fence at the White House.
One is from Chicago, another from Tennessee, a third from Minnesota.
All three go with a White House official to examine the fence.
the Minnesota contractor takes out a tape measure and measures things then does a little calculating. The contractor says the job will run about $900. $400 for materials, $400 for my crew, and $100 profit for me.
The Tennessee contractor also does some measuring and figuring then says the job will cost $700. $300 for materials, $300 for my crew, and $100 profit for me.

The chicago contractor doesn't measure or figure anything, he leans over to the official and says it'll cost $2700. The official says you didn't even measure anything, how did you come up with such a figure? The Chicago contractor winks and says $1000 for me, $1000 donation to your party and we hire the guy from Tennessee to fix the fence. Done, replies the official!

Last edited:

Rob Allen

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Whats your point? trying to get an Amen from me?

I assume you are suggesting that because in your opinion I am lying about global warming that I am "believing the lie"

OK well if that assumption is correct lets dig a little deeper. CONTEXT...

This passage is about the second coming of Jesus. WHY? because false teachers were telling the church in Thesolonica that He had already come and they had missed it Paul wrote this letter to let them know that that teaching was false and that His coming was a future event like he had taught them previously. Because the church was being persecuted Paul wanted to remind the Thessalonians not to lose hope and to remember the prize for which they are suffering, then goes on to teach them how to recognize the signs of Jesus's return.

This passage describes a man who can do miraculous things and sets himself up in God's place and the people who worship him are "believing the lie."

this passage is not about lying as a personal behavior nor is it about global warming It's about trusting God in the face of suffering and recognizing the anti-christ when he appears.

Klickrolf

Today, truth and facts are under assault - just look at posts by Rob Allen, click roll off, and freestone angler on this and the AGW thread. They have consistently used out-of-context information, outright lies, opinions dressed as facts, etc to attempt to prove their points. They are trying to allow the difference between facts and lies to be flattened out. It's extremism parading as rational discourse. We live in an age where truth is on the defensive. Facts are being drowned out by the fools above who yell more loudly to make their point. It's time you boys were shut down, and don't bother complaining about freedom of speech. You do have the freedom to lie, but I have the freedom to point out that those ARE lies. And you three, and your ilk, are liars and extremists. And by definition, un-American.

Can't let this go without a challenge. So, you're telling us you know the truth about everything and anyone who doesn't agree with you is a liar. That's what you're saying. Your post demonstrates serious ignorance, frustration and hatred! It could be funny but written as you chose it isn't. I strongly suspect you're hatred comes from your chosen occupation. If you hate President Donald J. Trump it's because your livelihood comes from international trade and you hate anything that could make America Great again. MAGA, you'd be a loser! Did I guess why you're a hater? I don't know but it seems logical to me.

Nah. The anti-Christ will be charming, polite, and apparently philanthropic. Not seeing any of those qualities in the Trumpster so far....
Problem is nearly 60% of the country must think he has these characteristics or some sort of weird, magnetic, attraction.

B

bennysbuddy

____________ use his extensive wealth and influence for that instead of rallying all the angry people together to foster hate for the ______________.

Completion test. Anyone care to fill in the blanks?
its an awkwardly constructed sentence ,but I will try my best . Richard Nixon, Manson Family

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts