Official Rowers sign-up for PHWFF 2 Fly Sept 9th

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
I know I did a save the date and said to sign up on there. After talking to Chuck I feel it's best if I do a separate list. I'll add as a go who is in.

We need 24 boats for the event. Boat needs to fish one in front and one in back. The rower is the judge for the contest.

Will be held on September 9th, 2017 in Ellensburg, WA. The KOA Ellensburg will be where it'll be held. You are welcome (encouraged) to camp with us. We cover food and tent camping costs. Show up as early as Fri September 8th and stay as long as Saturday September 10th. Again we provide all meals and stuff to pack lunches.

I need a solid "Yes I'm in". Even a couple back up boats would be nice (we do have rowers fall out last minute). If you're a maybe it's best to wait until you know either way.

New to the 2 Fly, here's the info on the event

http://www.washingtonflyfishing.com...it-or-have-done-it-already-please-read.81610/

When you sign up here, could you please send me a message with your real name, contact #, and what days you plan to camp with us, if any and what meals you plan to stay for. You are welcome to camp all three days if you want.

Confirmed rowers: I'll update as I get names
@Randy Lindahl
@Greg Smith
@flyfx
@NickTIG
@Bill Keeler
@zinger
@Scott1798

Last edited:

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
When you sign up here, could you please send me a message with your real name, contact #, and what days you plan to camp with us, if any and what meals you plan to stay for. You are welcome to camp all three days if you want. Thank you!

Men of Fish and Rowers of Boats,

Jerry and Chuck need a couple more boats and rowers.

I was lucky enough to attend last year and begged to join again this year. A wonderful event for a worthy cause! You'll meet some of the most appreciative veterans and volunteers, float a beautiful river and eat like you've never eaten before. Jerry is the best camp cook I've ever met, guaranteed to ruin any diet!

If you are available, please offer to join.

Thanks,
Bill Keeler

BTW Jerry and Chuck - I can be there early and stay late. I'll rent my own camper space, but be available as needed.

Latest posts