Official Rowers sign-up for PHWFF 2 Fly Sept 9th

Jerry Daschofsky

Moderator
Staff member
#22
Heard the smoke is pretty bad over there. I hope not but, any chance of this getting cancelled or rescheduled?
We dealt with this 2 years ago. Chuck and I are going to discuss it tonight. There will only be a cancel, no reschedule, so will have to wait until next year. But supposed to let up around Thursday/Friday. But never know with mother nature