Forum response time is slow

Salmo_g

It's been going on for a few days now. Whatever function I click on, open a forum, or submit a post, the wheel just turns and turns before the action executes. I was able to go get a cup of coffee after clicking "start a new thread" here. At first I figured it was my computer since I'm largely computer illiterate. But other forums I check out are running at normal speed. Is there a work slow down amongst the electrons at WFF?

Sg

bennysbuddy

the sultan of swing
It's been going on for a few days now. Whatever function I click on, open a forum, or submit a post, the wheel just turns and turns before the action executes. I was able to go get a cup of coffee after clicking "start a new thread" here. At first I figured it was my computer since I'm largely computer illiterate. But other forums I check out are running at normal speed. Is there a work slow down amongst the electrons at WFF?

Sg
Same issue

Chris Scoones

Administrator
Staff member
For the record, in the main forum on Monday I posted...
You may experience site connectivity issues periodically as it seams the server may be under a DDoS attack. An interim workaround is being put in place to mitigate the attack.
The workaround was put in place just after noon on Tuesday and that I know of things have been running smoothly since.

Chris

Latest posts