Swap Beach fly swap!

Finally got a second to read through the whole thread. I'm really looking forward to this one! I've been stuck in a rut with my saltwater patterns lately, so I'm curious to see what everyone else has been using lately. Phil read my mind - I think I will be tying the PO prawn from Richard Stoll's new book. It has been really productive for me this summer.

Just to clarify for any new swappers - now that we're up to 8 people, make sure you send in 14 total flies (7 sets of 2). I've had issues in the past where the group size increases after the initial post, but the first number is the one that sticks in people's brains.

What's the timeline? I'm also in favor of a quick turnaround. Think we could knock them out by the end of the month?

Tmik

I've got 10 of my 14 finished up. I am going to be out of town until next Thursday, so trying to get as close to finished today before I head out. On Thursday I should be able to polish up the last several.

I've got 10 of my 14 finished up. I am going to be out of town until next Thursday, so trying to get as close to finished today before I head out. On Thursday I should be able to polish up the last several.
Nice... I have 6 fully completed- a few more in process, getting closer

Doing some ahem testing in MA9, the ripple ice Clousers haven't been holding up very well. I hope you're all OK with chartreuse and pink Clousers that have been popular with the fish. Or is that too boring?
I was out on Saturday and chartreuse/pink clousers were the MVP. I wasn't getting much love until I tied one of those on. Ended up being the best day of fishing I've ever had on the Sound. In other words, yes, I'm definitely OK with that!

Latest posts