Swap October Dry Fly Swap

eplanajr

Okay dudes...
Lets get these flies coming my way so we can get them shipped out in time for pumpkin spice season...

I sent this in the private message, but in case you did not see that.....

FinLuver

So we all in???
Hope to see the results by the Sept. 22nd...gotta trip planned for the 23rd.
Would be fun to toss a few to the sea-run cutts. ;)

eplanajr

Sorry for the late response. I got a couple of packages this weekend. I think we are good to go. I will double check when I get home from work.

If we are indeed 100%.. I will package them up tonight and the flies will be mailed tomorrow!

john gates

Vw Bus driving(68) God Fearing Adventure Seeker
Ep is a good dude he will get to us as soon as he can I'm sure some curve ball came up he has 3 young ones.

eplanajr

Ep is a good dude he will get to us as soon as he can I'm sure some curve ball came up he has 3 young ones.
We were/are waiting on one dude. I've reached out to him a few times to no avail. Regardless, I am shipping out the flies (minus the one guy). Sorry guys. My wife had to suddenly leave to Orlando for her work and I've been juggling my kiddos until this coming Tuesday.

Excuses excuses. They will all be in the mail tomorrow. I'll drop them off during my lunch break.

Sorry fellas.

Go Dawgs.

FinLuver

We were/are waiting on one dude. I've reached out to him a few times to no avail. Regardless, I am shipping out the flies (minus the one guy). Sorry guys. My wife had to suddenly leave to Orlando for her work and I've been juggling my kiddos until this coming Tuesday.

Excuses excuses. They will all be in the mail tomorrow. I'll drop them off during my lunch break.

Sorry fellas.

Go Dawgs.
Dude...three little ones to wrangle...
I had my hands full with one.
KUDOS to Dads and Moms who make it work!
[especially Dads...I'm a bit biased :)]

eplanajr

Dropping them off today like I said. Some cool flies you all sent, mine's ugly but it works...
Since one person didn't send theirs in, I just randomly added flies to your packages....

Tight lines fellas...

Last edited:

Latest posts