Airflo beach line explained

Anil

As a dealer, I have the opportunity to cast and fish a huge variety of fly lines. I've got my favorite beach line as I'm sure all of you do. Some of you have a passion for the Airflo beach line that I have to confess, I didn't understand. After reading the back of the box, I think I finally do.
I have to ask: Has it been working for you guys or are you just hoping it will work?!?

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater
Haven't fished it, but I'm a Airflo fan.
Though I caught a lot of fish on the old 40+ with a clear head, the floating running line had its draw backs. I think the same would go for the Beach Line.
Hopefully they'll have a full intermediate Beach Line in the future.
If so, I think it will be a winner but would need to fish it first.
SF

Anil

Haven't fished it, but I'm a Airflo fan.
Though I caught a lot of fish on the old 40+ with a clear head, the floating running line had its draw backs. I think the same would go for the Beach Line.
Hopefully they'll have a full intermediate Beach Line in the future.
If so, I think it will be a winner but would need to fish it first.
SF
Read the first line on the box beginning with 'Beach'. This is not a serious post.

DimeBrite

MA-9 Beach Stalker
images.jpg

Hey Stonefish, you don't need a silly intermediate running line to catch me anymore!

As a dealer, I have the opportunity to cast and fish a huge variety of fly lines. I've got my favorite beach line as I'm sure all of you do. Some of you have a passion for the Airflo beach line that I have to confess, I didn't understand. After reading the back of the box, I think I finally do.
I have to ask: Has it been working for you guys or are you just hoping it will work?!?

Salmo_g

I'm not that choosy. I'm happy with cuties be they sea run or resident, as long as they are fun loving and looking for a good time.

Latest posts