New Orvis Helios 3 is out.

fmunoz

I got to cast this at the Bellevue orvis, it is quite a step up from my h2 and my sage one, I was able to effortlessly cast almost all the line with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

suckegg

He who wants to throw darts will eventually own one. The goal was super fast recovery and the unintended bi-product is unbelievable accuracy, near or far. Just when you wondered if rods could get any better. The white logo area will let everyone know who is watching you make precision casts what rod is in your hands.

There is a 3d and 3f model
What's the difference?
D = Distance and F = feel. I assume this translate to tip flex and mid flex.

Looks like only the 9ft 5wt and 9ft 8wt are available at the moment. I remember reading somewhere the whole line-up comes out in September or October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anybody actually like Orvis?

^ Disregard this comment, I realized after I posted this that it was obviously not productive in any way shape or form.

However I much prefer the action of just about any rod over Orvis sticks - maybe I need to try the H3....

Last edited:

fmunoz

Does anybody actually like Orvis?

^ Disregard this comment, I realized after I posted this that it was obviously not productive in any way shape or form.

However I much prefer the action of just about any rod over Orvis sticks - maybe I need to try the H3....
I for one, much prefer Orvis rods over any other, to each his own I guess [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk