FS 1983 Boston Whaler Montauk

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil217

Selling my 1983 Boston Whaler 17 Montauk. Garage kept or kept under cover its whole life. No UV, freeze or weather damage. 330 Hours on the 2004 Yamaha 75 4 Stroke that runs super quiet and smooth. It sits on a 2011 Trailrite Galvanized trailer with carpeted bunks, guides and submersible LED lights. The Teak is all in great shape and recently oiled. The boat is in Bristol condition with titles in hand for boat and trailer along with original paperwork. It comes with a bimini top ready to use when you need protection from the weather. The electronics include a Raymarine fishfinder, VHF Radio with Shakespeare Antennae all powered by Dual marine batteries on a Perco switch. When you choose to store the boat in the water you are covered with a RPS Seat cover and Console cover or if you want to store it on the trailer it also comes with a full boat cover. When fishing you have the option to install a front pedestal seat that is also removable and you have a bait tank in the back to keep bait or your days catch fresh and alive (great for crabbing). Plenty of seating throughout the boat with a cooler seat cushion in front of console or you can throw the anchor to keep position. Also comes with bumpers and a spare prop.

Here is the ad: https://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/boa/6255793886.html

Last edited:

Irafly

Indi Ira
WFF Premium
Selling my 1983 Boston Whaler 17 Montauk. Garage kept or kept under cover its whole life. No UV, freeze or weather damage. 330 Hours on the 2004 Yamaha 75 4 Stroke that runs super quiet and smooth. It sits on a 2011 Trailrite Galvanized trailer with carpeted bunks, guides and submersible LED lights. The Teak is all in great shape and recently oiled. The boat is in Bristol condition with titles in hand for boat and trailer along with original paperwork. It comes with a bimini top ready to use when you need protection from the weather. The electronics include a Raymarine fishfinder, VHF Radio with Shakespeare Antennae all powered by Dual marine batteries on a Perco switch. When you choose to store the boat in the water you are covered with a RPS Seat cover and Console cover or if you want to store it on the trailer it also comes with a full boat cover. When fishing you have the option to install a front pedestal seat that is also removable and you have a bait tank in the back to keep bait or your days catch fresh and alive (great for crabbing). Plenty of seating throughout the boat with a cooler seat cushion in front of console or you can throw the anchor to keep position. Also comes with bumpers and a spare prop.

Here is the ad: https://post.craigslist.org/manage/6223363624/b7urh

Besides fixing the link, you should also include a price here, per forum rules.

@Nick Clayton @bart morrow

If I were to suddenly find the money, this would be a great boat, right?

freestoneangler

Not to be confused with Freestone
I was practically raised in one of these growing up in Ft. Lauderdale. It's how we went to see neighbors and even to the 7-11. Great boat, great condition, and good price.

bhudda

heffe'
[QUOTek paige, post: 1297769, membe19"]Hmmm, buy boat or by property. Buy boat or buy property, damm being a grownup sucks. Pass :mad:[/QUOTE]

...that aint gonna get us to Nootka Brian

bk paige

Wishin I was on the Sauk
[QUOTek paige, post: 1297769, membe19"]Hmmm, buy boat or by property. Buy boat or buy property, damm being a grownup sucks. Pass :mad:

...that aint gonna get us to Nootka Brian[/QUOTE]

Wanna go in half? :p I just want to be there when you tell Jess:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts