NFR Official 2017 NCAA College Football Thread

Swimmy

Riffle > Run > Pool
Wow. The biggest thing I don't like about Bama getting in is they will have had an extra week off to recover from injury/risk further injury.

But I will say, with the recent history between Bama and Clemson, how can you not be excited for that game.

Wow. The biggest thing I don't like about Bama getting in is they will have had an extra week off to recover from injury/risk further injury.

But I will say, with the recent history between Bama and Clemson, how can you not be excited for that game.
Meh. I'm totally sick of Alabama. Totally sick of Saban. Totally sick of sports commentators fawning over Alabama constantly. Totally sick of anything CRIMSON. Totally sick of redneck politics too.

I'd usually do the right thing and root for an in-conference foe to get in to playoff spot #4, but I just can't do it. Couldn't be happier that the Buckeyes are on the outside looking in. Painful loss for Badgers last night, just didn't play a clean game on either side of the ball. Didn't deserve the title, even though they righted the ship in the second half.

Now comes the daunting task of mustering up a fuck to give about which of the top 4 teams wins it. Somebody please convince me that one of these teams is worth rooting for. Not saying it won't be some quality ball being played, I just frankly hope they all lose. Maybe that's just the hangover talking.

fb

Old Man

Just an Old Man
It seems that Alabama has to get in on everything. They didn't win their conference so why are they there. Two SEC teams. They must want the SEC to win it all. Come on Clemson.

New Years 6 announced:
Clemson v. Alabama - Sugar Bowl
Georgia v. Oklahoma - Rose Bowl
USC v. Ohio St. - Cotton Bowl
Washington v. Penn State - Fiesta Bowl
Wisconsin v. Miami - Orange Bowl
UCF v. Auburn - Peach Bowl

@FB. Your Badgers put up a great fight in the second half. That was one of the two games played yesterday that I thought were exciting. At first it was just the UCF game, but then the Badgers stepped up their game in the 2nd half of their game. I know it doesn't mean much due to the Badgers losing. I feel your pain.

Hopefully these will all be great games.

Latest posts