What has happened to "traditional" steelhead flyfishing?

Salmo_g

WFF Supporter
How about that? A dirty azz nymphing thread that I don't recall ever seeing before. I had to look, and I was a forum member then; just no recollection ever seeing this one. Thanks thread dredger - are we sure it wasn't Porter?

dustinchromers

How about that? A dirty azz nymphing thread that I don't recall ever seeing before. I had to look, and I was a forum member then; just no recollection ever seeing this one. Thanks thread dredger - are we sure it wasn't Porter?
We need to get back to the roots and tradition of the steelhead forum. Nymph bashing, swinger elitism, and just good all around high brow posturing is the stuff of ascots and legends. I'm glad to see the doom and gloom of low returns and the likely end of steelhead fishing in general has taken a back seat to the truly important issues of just how dirty and dastardly indicator fishing really is. Nymph angling has likely caused the demise of this great sport fish and it's high time we come to terms with it and vilify it appropriately.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts