NFR Any musicians out there?

Played in original bands in younger days. Currently play as faux Edge in U253 - U2 Tribute based in south sound (area code 253). Here is vid from Bite if Seattle last summer. Rock on and tight lines

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Does song writing count?...Crane(ex Minitemen bassist) and I have been recording long distance...we have collaborated on about 20 songs that I wrote...His and my work can be found at Soundcloud.com and by searching "Euphorias destination" . re: Crane and Skip...I can't play a lick but I can write.

tyafly

Which Collings did you get; man they make some sweet pieces!

It's their MT. Not the fanciest but dang it sounds and plays nice. By far the highest quality mandolin I've ever owned. I picked it up used. The guy was a very motived seller (needed christmas money?). I'm thinking about taking it up to Collings and having them give it a once over; fret dress, speed neck, bridge/nut work. I'm no luthier and getting the intonation prefect on a floating bridge is beyond my abilities.

David Loy

Senior Moment
Haha, I like em.
Musician? No, not even close. Played piano as a kid, and can read music, and have two good pianos in the house, but I don't play much. Would like to start again maybe, but just for fun. Have a nice Uke and am thinking of lessons. I plink around sometimes and and it puts me in a happy place, and time passes quickly. But, my fingers are fat, and many chords are tough to impossible.

Travis Bille

How do you get a drummer off your porch?
Pay for the pizza!
How can you tell the stage is level?
The drool comes out both sides of the drummer's mouth!
Don't get me started on drummer jokes!

How do you know when a drummer is knocking at your door?
He doesn't know when to come in!

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts